Wednesday 15 May 2013

Sex after CD Festival. Part 2


Ranjini liked my way of talking she kissed me in the forehead and took me to the first floor by holding my hand. I went in along with her. 
In her bed room there was a big lovely Velvet bed, the room was surrounded by nice perfume smell and fully air conditioned. 
She allowed me to have a look at her room for few minutes then she looked at me. I smiled and said, “Lovely room di” 

Ranjini asked, “Shall we start the game di” 

I didn't answer just smiled at her. 

She said, “Come on you little bitch lets start” she removed my saree top from my shoulder and started to lick my neck gently. That one touch made me to stretch my body she kept one of her warm hand in my cold stomach area. 

Our both cocks got erect at that time and started to touch. She pushed me in the bed half part of my body was in the bed my lower body in the floor, she came on my top, she also removed the top of her saree and kept her mouth on my mouth and asked, “Hey bitch, you like me di” 

“I love you di” I said this inside her mouth. 

She started to insert her tongue in my mouth and I started to suck it softly, she liked my work, one of her hands played in my stomach and the other hand pressed my boobs roughly. I put my hand on her buttocks and pressed towards me, both of our cocks were rock hard. She left her hands from my stomach and boobs and inserted in my back at that time I was in her arms.We both kissed hard, I hugged her tightly, suddenly she rolled in the bed and I came on top of her, I liked to be on her top. I took my mouth from her moth and came to her neck and started to kiss roughly. She enjoyed it iiimmmmmmmmmmmmm woooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww hhhhhhhheyyeyyy 
bitttttttttttchhhhh uuuuuuu rrrrrrrrr lllllloooooovveeeeeelllyyy ddddddiiiiii. Come on doooooooo iittt dooooooo ddooooo kkkkkkillllll meee dddddeeeeeeeearrrrrrr kill mmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeee bitch. I started to kiss her boobs I bite it with the blows, Ranjani said, “Hard more hhhhhaarrrrrddddddd dear doooooo, I bited hardly. She shouted “woooww right same like that doooo dooo dear, you are a lovely bitttttchhh”. 

I stood my kneel in the floor and started to lick her stomach, suddenly she kept her hand on my head and pressed it, I understood her stomach is the sensitive part than other, so I gave more attention in her belly area. I kept my lips on her lower stomach and started to suck, immediately I got the result she started to scream wowooooooooowwwwwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooowww pppppppplzzzzzzzzzzzzz 
don’t kill meeeeeeeeeeeee dearrrrrrrrr pppppppplzzzzzzzzzzzzzz plzz 
She started to cry but her hands still pressing my head on the stomach I round her buttocks with my hands and started to do the same iiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmm iiiiiiiimmmmmm ayyyyyyyyooooooooo aaaaaaaaoooooooo 
nooooooooooo nooooooo you bitch why are uuuuuuuuu killing meeeeeeeee diiiiiiii you thhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeviiiiiidiyaaaaa don’t kill meee 
little thhhhhhhheevvvvvvidddiiiiiiiiiiiiiayyyyyyaaaaaaaa plzzz ddiiii 

That word thevidiya (bitch) gave a special encouragement to me. I inserted my tongue in her navel hold and started to suck it. She pulled her saree up to her knee and rounded my neck with her legs. And started to screem wild iiiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmmmmm woooooooooooowwwwwww wwwwwwoooooowooooooo dooooooooooonttttttttt sttttttoppppppp ppplzzzzz 
doooooonttttttttt sttoppppppppppp you little wore doooooooooontt stop 
do it, do it you bitch lovely lovvvvvvllllllllyyyyyy doooooo itttttt 
don’t stop. I keep on doing that to her. After a long time she released me from her legs I came up and kissed her mouth. she rotates her hand on my neck and started search my blows hooks and she released the hooks of my blows. I removed my blows and my bra. We both came fully on the bed. She kept on pillow on my head and her face came to my tits. She just brought her face near to my nipple and started to smell it, her tip of the nose touches my nipple and her warm breath made me mad. 

This time I became helpless and I started moaning aaaaaaaaaaaahhhaaaa 
plz dddiiiiiiii don’t do that to meeeeeeeee deeeeeeeearrrrrrrr iam dieingggggggggggg nnooooooooo nooooooooooo noooooooo pplllzzzzz 
but she dint listen my word she started to take my nipple in her mouth softly, and started to tickle my nipples with her tongue wowwwww wwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooo ooooooooooooooohhhhhhh oooooooohhhh 
lovely diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, llllllllllllloooooooovveelllllly I forgot 
the whole world I was just flying in the sky. I removed her blouse and bra and started to pinch her nipple very hard with my nile and she also bit my nipple very hard, I felt a great pain in my nipple but I liked it. Ranjani took her mouth from my nipple and said, “Leela come we will change the position”. 

Without explaining anything she turned and came to the other side of the bed. Now her face was facing my boobs and my mouth was facing her nipple. She opened her mouth widely and took my full breast in her mouth and she insisted me to do the same to her in action. I obeyed her order, we both sucked each other’s nipple same like other. We both started to moan hhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaa ahh ooooooohhhhhhhhhh aohhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaa iiiiiiimmmmmmmm Lovely minuets. 

After doing that my anal started to sing. That time I must need a cock in my anal. We both were in the bed, so I pulled Ranjani’s saree towards me and put my hand inside her saree and searched my thing. There I found hard and warm erected meat. I held it in my hand its in nice size and length. 

Ranjani understood my feelings she also lifted my saree and hold my cock for few minuets, then she started to jerk my cock I too did that to her. But she hold my hand and removed it from her cock and took my hand to her asshole and she started to rub my anal mouth with her index finger I understood what she needs I also did the same to her. 

I insert my index finger in her hole and started to move front and back, immediately she bit my chest badly and she also insert her finger in my asshole we both digged each other’s anal hardly. We both moaned aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhaaahh ahhhhhhhhhhha hhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaahaa 
aaaaahhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhha hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaa 

I was in full mood that time I left her nipple and went to her cock. 
She asked, “Leela what you are going to do me now? 

“Going in to eat your pussy” I replied 

“Do it, do it please” she begged to me. 

I licked his head of the cock, She loved it I understood it from the way she fingered my anal. I took her cock fully in my mouth she came to my cock I thought she was going to suck mine. But she took her face stright to my anal and started to lick it. wwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooowwwwww 
I shouted madly iiiiiiiiiiimmmmmmmm iiiiiiiiimmmmmmmm dddddooo dddddoo ittttttt dearrrrrrrrr lovvvelllyyyyy wwwwwwwowwwwwww great greattttttttt. And I planed to give the same pleasure to her so I left her cock and went to her anal and inserted my tongue inside her hole and sucked it. We both enjoyed it for a very long time. 

She said, “Leela, now i am going to give a new pleasure with little sweet pain”. 

I eagerly ask, “Whats that di?” 

She got up from the bed and opened her cupboard and took a nice lengthy plastic cock with double side head. 

She turned towards me and said, “Hey you bitch, come to the doggy position di” 

I obeyed and stood like a dog in the bed with my hand and legs, she told me to come to the edge of the bed I also did that. She stood behind me and kept the plastic cock in my mouth. I sucked the tasteless cock at the same time she kept her mouth in my asshole and started to lick it. Without taking the cock I started to moan wooooooooooo wooooooohhhhh iiiiimmm lovellllly lovellllllllly iiimmmmm immmmmmmm immmmmm aaaaaaaah aaaaaaaahhhhhh ahhhhhhhh iaaaaaaaaamm iiiiiimmmmm hhhhhhaaaaaaaaa 


After few seconds she took the cock from my mouth and opened my asshole with her thumb and the index finger and kept the fiber cock on the mouth of my anal and started to insert it slowly, because the fiber cock is in abnormal size. It went tightly in my anal I screamed in pain hhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhh ahhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhh 
noooooooooooo no no di plzzzzzzzzzzz leave me oooooohhhhhhh ohhhhhhh 
but I didn't move my body I need that cock fully in my asshole. Slowly she moved it front and back. Now it was so nice in my ass. I closed my eyes and started to enjoy it. Its lovely for me immmmmmm immmmmmmm 
wooow wooooooooo iiiiiimmmmmmm iiiiimmmmmmm lovelyyyyyy lovvelyyyyyy 
do it like that dearrrrrrrrr ooooooooooohhhhhh ohhhhhhhhh ooohhhhhhh 
ooooooooh woooooooowwwwwwwww lllllllovvvvvvvly loollllllllllly ohhhh. 

Ranjani sat behind me and took the plastic cock in her mouth and started to suck it. I just moved my body in slow rhythm. She held my cock and the cock balls in her hand and played with it. She made the plastic cock wet with her mouth. Then she insert her finger in my mouth, I took it in my mouth and sucked it for few times, then she took the finger and kept it in her asshole, then again she insert it in my mouth I feeled the matured lady’s smell in that finger, again she inserted it in her anal many times she did that for lubrication. 

Finally she got up and turned back and lifted her leg and kept it in the bed. She held the plastic cock in one hand and in her other hand she held my hip tightly and kept her asshole in the edge of the fiber cock. She held the cock tightly and pushed her anal towards mine. That time the cock hurt me very badly, I twisted my body here and there to get rid from that cock, but she didn't allow me to escape. 

She begged me, “Leela darling, Please don’t do that dear, please dear, just for few seconds dear, pleaseeeeeeeeeeee”. 

I controlled my self and kept quite. Now our both buttocks and connected with a plastic cock. This is totally new for me. She moved her body slowly, I too adjust my body as per her rhythm. We both moan iiiiiimmmmmmmm wwwwwwwwwwwowwwwwwwww wooooooooooo owwwwwwwwwwww 
iiiiiiimmmmmmmmm yyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaa wooooooooo wooo wooooooaaa 
iiiiiimmmmmmmm dddooooo doooooooooo dooooooooooooooitttttt aaaaaaannn 


I moaned “yeeeee you bitch its nnnicceeeeee ddddddddi bitchhchhhhhh” 

“YYYYYYouuuuuu llikkkkkkkke itttttt leeeeeeeeealllllllllaaaaaaaa, You 
lllikkkkkkkke it telll meeeeeeeee diiiiiiii telll meeeee” She asked 

“I llllllloooooooooveeeeeee ittttt, ittttttssssss lloveeellllly” I said. 

We continued this till the morning after the alarm rang then we realized that the time was 7am. 

After that I changed my dress and started to go to my home. She changed her costume and came like a man. When I saw him like a man I got shocked, because he was fair and had well built body. I didn't have words to talk to him. He smiled at me and asked me “Hai Leela how was the last night” 

I said, “Very nice, sir” 

“No, problem you can call me as Ranjani” He said. 

“Do you like to continue this with me?” he asked me. 

I said, “Yes sir, no Ranjini” 

“Good” and he gave his mobile number and said, “If you have any interesting guys if you want to bring them here you can come, we will enjoy” 

“Sure” I said. 

He took me in his car and dropped me at my home. Before he left he asked, “Will you come for a group study today also” and winked his eyes. 

I smiled and shaked my head yes.

4 comments:

Dipak said...

nice & very sexy stories

Unknown said...

Hi All,

I am transferring all stories into http://cutecdstories.blogspot.com/

i am bloked in this site, so can not continue adding stories,

for more stories visit http://cutecdstories.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Singly Crossdressing
Hi I am Janat. I was all one for one day and night, parents had gone to attend party of marriage. Maid was also not at home, she had gone to attend her home. Suddenly I got attracted towards maids and mothers clothes. I closed all the doors of house from inside and locked the gate as if no one was in house. I removed all my clothes and got naked. then I took the bundle of maid's clothes and mothers clothes. I found bras and panties in it and salwar kamijs. I could not stop myself and wore the attractive ones. First I wore bra, it was so girly feeling. I got internal satisfaction by doing so. Something as I did not do for very long time. Then I took pantie in finger and thumbs and slowly slide it over my legs. I was so feeling good you can't imagine. Then I took matching chunni. This is how I became Jinat. I went to the internet and had numbers of many indian crossdressers in it. I sexually talked to many of them. Then I gained confidence and took numbers of many males in comments and talked to them as Jinat. Many of them masturbated talking to me. Then I took bangles and wore. Everything was as fitting as my mother and maid had same sizes. The sound of bangles made me so excited I could not stop wearing salwar and kamij. That day and night I had sex chat and talking with so many that I relieved my self of my inner secret desire. I want to always do it when I am single at home.
Love.
Muaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Anonymous said...

I love you

Post a Comment